The working part of the crusher is two jaw type plates, one is fixed jaw plate and the other one is movable jaw plate. And the working cavity is between the two plates. When the crusher is running, the movable jaw plate will touch and separate the fixed jaw plate by periodic reciprocating movement. When the two plates get touched, the materials between them will be squeezed and crushed into pieces. So this kind of crusher can be used for different materials, such as thick and medium hard materials.
Production Name: ZG-PEX Jaw Crusher
Feed Granularity: 120-750mm
Applications: It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railroad, and water conservancy, etc.
Suitable Material: Cobblestone, granite, basalt, limestone, quartzite rock, iron mine, gold mine, copper mine.
Brief Introduction: Jaw crusher is one of the main types of primary crushers in a mine or ore crushing process plant.
Jaw crusher series
The working part of the jaw crusher is two pieces of jaw plate, one is stationary and fixed on the front wall of machine body, which is called fixed jaw, while the other one, swing jaw, making a crushing chamber with the fixed jaw, moves back and forth periodically. When separating, the material enters into the crushing chamber and then the particle drops out from the bottom; when combined, the material is crushed by the compressive force, buckling and split effect from the jaw plate. The jaw crusher series are used for the primary and secondary crushing of hard material. There are two types of crusher, including coarse jaw crusher and fine jaw crusher.
The electrical motor drives the crusher shaft and make the movable jaw move upwards and downwards. This movement would trigger the toggle plate to push the movable jaw forward and backwards.When the movable jaw moves forth toward the fixed jaw, materials in the crushing cavity will be squashed or chopped. And the movable jaw travels back, the chopped or squashed materials which met the requirement will be discharged from the outlet. Since the motor keeps working, the crusher will crush and discharge periodically to achieve mass production
1. Less noise and dust.
2. High crushing ratio, uniform particle size.
3. Simple structure, safe work, low operating cost.
4. Safe lubrication system, easy parts replacement and equipment maintaining.
5. Deep crushing chamber with no dead zone, improves the feeding size which leads to a high capacity.
6. Equipment energy-saving: save 15%-30% energy, save system energy more than twice.
7. Wide range of discharge gate can meet the requirements of different customers.
8. Gasket discharge gate adjusting device makes it more convenient to use. Wide adjustable range improves the flexibility of the equipment.