1. The friction coefficient of the rolling bearing is smaller than that of the sliding bearing, and the transmission efficiency is high. Generally, the friction coefficient of a sliding bearing is 0.08-0.12, and the friction coefficient of a rolling bearing is only 0.001-0.005;
2. Rolling bearings have been standardized, serialized and generalized, suitable for mass production and supply, and easy to use and maintain;
3. The rolling bearing is made of bearing steel and is heat treated. Therefore, the rolling bearing not only has high mechanical properties and long service life, but also can save the expensive expensive non-ferrous metal used for manufacturing the sliding bearing;
4. The internal clearance of the rolling bearing is small, and the machining accuracy of each part is high, so the running accuracy is high. At the same time, the rigidity of the bearing can be increased by a preloading method. This is very important for precision machinery;
5. Some rolling bearings can withstand both radial and axial loads, thus simplifying the structure of the bearing support;
6. Because the rolling bearing has high transmission efficiency and less heat generation, it can reduce the consumption of lubricating oil, and the lubrication maintenance is more trouble-free;
7. Rolling bearings can be easily applied to shafts in any orientation in space.